Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Food

There are many differences between Korean and American food. American food such as pizzas and hamburgers is more greasy and oily than Korean food. The taste is also different. Korean food is spicier and more stimulating than American food. Specially, in Korea, when we have a meal, we prepare at least more than five side dishes on the table. So it takes much time to prepare a meal. However, in America, they usually prepare a main dish and a few side dishes such as salads and soups. It has an advantage that they can save their time as well as physical energy. One kind of food I have missed so much is Kim-chi stew, made by my mom. Even though sometimes, I ate it at home and in Korean restaurants, I cannot taste my mom’s. I think that I have not missed food, but my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home