Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vacation

I think the best place for taking a vacation is Las Vegas where there are many shopping malls and things to enjoy the entertainment. When I stayed in Canada to study English, I once took a trip to Las Vegas with my friends. At that time, I had a great time with my friends having a look over the city. Each hotel provided fantastic shows for tourists. Especially, the fountain show provided by Bellagio Hotel was the best. I also enjoyed shopping for some clothes and shoes with cheap costs. If I have enough money to go anywhere, I will go to Hawaii to take some rest with my girlfriend. I have dreamed of the day I and my girlfriend will have a wonderful time in Hawaii. Beautiful sceneries and friendly people are perfect for us to take a rest and refresh. I wish that I have enough time and money to take a vacation in Hawaii during the next break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home