Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Fall Holiday in Korea

we have a fall holiday, Chu-seok, which is one of the biggest holidays in Korea. During
this holiday, all of the family members get together and make many kinds of traditional foods. Also, we play a traditional game, Yut,which is a kind of role-playing on the board. We make two teams, having for to five on each team, white and black stones and four sticks which are kinds of dice. According to the result of the sticks, the stones move forward. If one of the teams succeed all of their stones pass the finish spot, they are winners. We cook many kinds of traditional food in Chu-seok. My favorite food is Song-pyeon which is a kind of rice cake. Whenever I eat it, it reminds me of my grandmother who made the best Song-pyeon in the world. I love Cho-seok because I can enjoy playing a game and having many kinds of delicious foods with my lovely family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home